History

spacer
1928 Founded as the first domestic company to manufacture precision machining tools which had been supplied by overseas manufacturers.
1942 Merged with Mitsui KousakuKi K.K. and Mitsui Seiki Kogyo was established.
1981 Consolidated the Okegawa Factory into the Kawajima-Machi, Saitama Pref., expanding the new Kawajima Factory
1994 The head office was moved to Simomaruko, Ota-Ku, Tokyo.
1995 The Tokyo Factory and the Kawajima Factory were certified for "ISO9001".
2001 The head office and the Tokyo Factory were consolidated into the Kawajima Factory to establish a new head office and a main factory. The Tokyo Head Office was established in Higashi-Shinagawa, Shinagawa-Ku, Tokyo.
2002 The Head Office was certified for "ISO14001".

▲PageTop